Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm back!

Hello all!!
I am back!! I know I haven't blogged in around two years, but after much contemplation I decided I needed to start this thing back up again!

A LOT of stuff has happened in the past two years, I've had two birthdays, I've started collage, but
most exciting of all, I'm going to Africa again!!! (One of the main reasons I needed to come back to
blogging.) I leave for Kisii Kenya, May 4th and return home May 18th. I'm so excited to return to
Africa and see what amazing things God has planned for me and my team.

This time is going to be quite different than the last. This year I am going to be working with the
children sponsorship! I will be spending most of time with the kids in the orphanage. Interviewing,
helping them write letters to their sponsors, and just showing them lots of love. I will also be
working with the street kids trying to find sponsors for them. I am completely excited to be doing
something like this and anticipating my departure.

While I am in Africa, I will be blogging! Of course, I won't have internet everyday, so therefore I
won't blog everyday. But I will as much as possible! I'm so happy to start this blog up again. :)

All for Christ
-Coral

No comments: