Friday, September 19, 2008

My Mom and Dad

You don't know how cool my parents are till you met them!
You probably think I am just saying it, But I am serious! Ask anyone their are cool!
My dad is a total joker! He is always messing around! But when he needs to be he is serious.
I really love you dad!! And i love how he is all for God! Thats is way i am all for Chist because my Dad and my Mom.
Now my Mom is so much fun! She is not normal, well she is but.... never mind! She is so amazing, She is always there for me! I can tell her anything and I just love her! It's her birthday on sunday! And I cant wait to give her her present!! I cant tell you guys yet but i will!! Well anyways my Mom is so awsome! She is the best singer ever! I bet she could win American Idol!!! I think I got my voice from her. Mom I pray that you and I will stay close for every and never part! (same with you Dad!)
I love you guys lots and I always will!!!!!
Love your daughter Coral!
P.s. Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

God's Girl said...

Awe... That is so sweet! I think you do have awesome parents.

I hope my daughter expresses her love for Todd and I, (like you do with your parents), when she gets older.

You are so cute Coral! : )

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Hi Coral! :) so glad I found your blog! You're awesome! Welcome to Blogland!! :-) I'm blogging over at sissy23.blogspot.com if you want to check it out...

Hey-- You listen to all the same music I do! I love your music- Jonas Brothers, Switchfoot, Taylor Swift....!!! :)

see you soon my friend!
Lauren

drea said...

Coral, that was the sweetest thing EVER!! Have I mentioned that I have the BEST daughter EVER. Granted I have 4 of you but you are all the BEST!!
Thank you for your kind words. Most of all, you make me smile for your love for Christ. That is the single most important thing. I am proud of you my little Coral.
I love you,
Mom