Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Sisters

My sisters,
I love them so dearly and cant believe how close we are growing!
The LORD just blessed me with them!

Chloe 7 (all the way to the left) was born with a hole in her heart, the doctors said she was going to be a drawf and wasnt going to grow, but the Lord has blessed us she is good and heathy, my Mom calls her a miracle child.

Caliee 12 (right next to chloe) she is from russia and I am so happy to have her and i love her so much! she is the age as me and we have so much fun together, she was with a family for about a year, but I am gald she is happy here !!

Cyilea 3 (all the way to the right)
is are little girl from china and i love her so much!
she is so close to our family and it's like she has been here her whole life, and she is alway talking about Jesus and how much she loves her! i think that is amazing far a little girl from china knows the name of our Savior! Cyilea is what my Nana used to call a "Chineese Hood" she is so bossy and if she doesnt get wht she wants you dont want to know what happens! but she is learning and doing alot better!

I am so happy to have theese lovely sisters!

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Hi Coral,
It's Julie...
How blessed you are - I always wanted a sister. You are truly blessed.

Cailee said...

hey coral
i love you so much
you are bleesd by God




love you
cailee