Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Praise the LORD!!

Our court date passed!!



We have a verbal conformation! We are SOOO Excited! What happens next is... Our kids will be transferred to the Thomas Center right away, which is a staging area for kids who are waiting for there families. We are right now waiting for our 'Embassy date.' Which we think we will receive in a week and our agency thinks it will be February 2nd. We would travel a week before that, So hopefully the end of January!! As soon as we get the 'Embassy date' we get our travel dates!!







I am both laughing and crying! I just can't wait! Its been a long journey and we are Finlay here! Please keep our kids in prayers as they wait for us.

Today my parents are legally parents of nine kids!
So with permission I will now show you my new siblings!











Meskerem 13

Eyob 12




Samuel 8

2 comments:

drea said...

Yay!!! We are going to Africa, We are going to Africa....We are going to Africa, We are going Africa!!!

Love you my sweet Coral

Coral Christine said...

Mom your such a nerd. I know every time I get a comment its always from you. :P


Love you too my sweet mommy. ;)