Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sooo Soon!

Africa is coming faster and faster. I can not wait!! One thing.... I gonna miss my best friends birthday... My best friend Cailee. That's right my sister. Besides our fighting and bickering over cell phones, Hair products and clothes... We are the best of friends. Nothing can make us hate one another. I truly love her. The longest time I was away from my sister was for merely 2 nights and that seemed a long time. Compared to the two weeks I'm gone that's nothing. It may seem really dumb and I might sound like I'll never see her again. But two weeks seems really long. I'm going to miss her soothing voice asking me random questions like 'Do you wanna walk to Kohls tomorrow?' at midnight. Right now I sit here looking at her from across the room, knowing I'm going to miss her bunches. I don't know how I will make it up for missing her 14th b-day. I can truly admit that she is one of the coolest people I know. And I won't trade her for anything. Yes we do fight, we are far from perfect. But we truly love another.



I love you Cailee!!



Coral


1 comment:

caileeruth said...

i love what you said know you will have to see what i said! love you too!