Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today's post.

Truly forever and positively in love with Jesus.
To tell you the truth, it took awhile to realize how much I really loved Jesus. I mean I love him A LOT... Each day I try to fill my thoughts with him, and how I can't wait to go spend time with him in my quiet place. (heheh my room) I want him to be my true forever focus, yes when I'm married I will be in love with that man. But still never as much as I am in love with my Savior. I love taking time to talk to him... Even though I can not say I spend a lot of time with him. But I try to take it one day at a time getting more and more into his word. And I would like to encourage everyone to spend time with him. I bet he would love it more than any other person.


Truly and forever,
Coral Christine

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Amen little friend Amen.