Saturday, January 30, 2010

Down and almost out

Have you ever had the experience of passing out or getting close to passing out? Its the weirdest, creepiest feeling... When we where in Kenya... We started our 8 hour drive to the village.. On our way, I fell asleep. Waking up few hours later to my face slamming the front seat, a big boom with water splashing on the windshield followed by my mom yelling "We hit him we hit him!" Him was a young boy who ran out in front of our car. This young boy should of been dead... But by God's grace. He is alive and well. The next day, we went to visit this young boy. (Mind you I'm scared to death in Kenya) We make it to the hospital and I was already feeling car sick. Going in side was over whelming... So much sick and hurting. That could be stop. It hurt me just to see it.... We went into the children's clinic. Where we saw the young boy... It was horrible. I would never expect him to look like that. We prayed over him and his family. After that I pulled my mom aside and told here I need to leave before I throw up. Me and my dad stepped out into the hall way and waited. Trying to hold it down, I lost my hearing. We started making our way down stairs when I lost my sight and told my dad I'm going to pass out. I can't remember all what happen. But I remember getting outside throwing up and gaining sight back. I can tell you how happy I was that I didn't all the way pass out. And that I learned alot from this scary experience. It was so poverty stricken there. And I want to help. Well... I must go for now.

All4christ
Coral

P.s. Kt I found some tea you might like. ;)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Coral, I am sorry that you had to experience that ... but even more so, I am sorry that all the people in the hospital have to experience it. You are right. There has to be a way to make it better. God will use the experience to paint your imagination with mighty things friend. I can not wait to see just what the LORD will do with your precious life. :) Hoping that there are just as many great memories as well. We can't wait to see you all and are just so blessed to be a part of this amazing journey.

Lisa

PS We cleaned out your room today ... but don't worry we only pulled out 7 big garbage bags of stuff you probably didn't need anyway. I looks great!


PSS Just kidding about the trash bags ... but the beds are made and all is ready for you all to come. :)

Caitlyn said...

HI! I waiting for you to talk! I have been preying for you ans have missed. well aat less i got to hear from you. only four more days (5). Luv u and idk about the tea i have to try it! hahaluv u guys lots!
:)-o= my little dude misses txting u!

Caitlyn said...

Sorry i meant i miss you! i will pray for you and your family about the expeirence and for the rest of the trip!!

Rachel said...

CORAL!!!!! I miss you ALOT!! I cant believe you had to go through all of that..But we really need to pray for all of the people in that hospital. That would be very scary losing your eyesight and hearing. Ill be praying for all of you.and for a safe trip home..:) BYE CORAL!!! :)