Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Skirts....

With Africa coming sooner each day, me and my mom tried on skirts. Yes skirts... To tell you the truth I would rather be caught dead than be in a skirt.. Not to offend skirt wearers, I just really don't care for them.. But anyways, while me and my mom where trying on many different skirts, all with different shapes and sizes, I thought to myself.. "I can not believe I'm going to Africa." It started out as just Cadenn going, he has always wanted to be a missionary or something on those lines... In Africa. I was soooo jealous, I wanted to go really bad. But the best thing to do about it was pray. That was the biggest thing I prayed about for awhile. Then finaly my mom started talking about getting me a passport, just in case I get the chance to go. Now my hopes where up, I had no clue weather or not I was really going. But I hopped too. Soon after that the ABBA fund agreed to help us. I was so excited. I'll never forget going to get my passport, God truly answered my prayers. So with less than 3 weeks before we leave, all I can say is this is a true blessing.


All 4 Christ
Coral

2 comments:

drea said...

Yes it is my sweet...we are so blessed to be able to take you with us, God does answer prayers. You were not the only praying that is for sure...I prayed that He would make it all possible and He did, thank you Jesus.

Lauren said...

I am so excited for you too! God answers prayers, He is so good. Take lots of pictures for me, k? I pray that you guys are safe and I can't wait to meet your sweet siblings that are waiting for you there!!

**Hugs!**