Monday, January 11, 2010

Taylor!!!

My friend Taylor,

There's a lot to say about her. But since I have a short time limit before my brother kicks me off i must only say this.

Besides the fact that she can quote all the lines from LOTR, she is ON FIRE for the Lord.
She recently posted awesomeness on her blog that the WHOLE world should know. So I would like to lead you to her blog. Even know my mom is the only one who really reads this. (Hi mom) Her blog is Http://journeysoftalilao.blogspot.com/
Check it out. She is pretty amazing.

Love you Tay Tay!!
Coral Christine

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Thank you so much Toral! :D that means so much to me! I love having you as a lil sister (:

Love YOU!

drea said...

See...two people read your blog. I love you sweet girl...and you are right about Taylor...she is a great example to follow.

Taylor said...

well, the both of you are great examples for me as well! (: I love you both!