Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hmm... Skirts #2

Skirts.... To tell you the truth now just last week I was complaining about wearing them. Now I can't wait. Skirts are not as bad as I thought. Just last night we got several skirts from Cindy May. Me and my mom tried them all on this morning. When my mom or me would see a skirt we like and call out 'I call it! Its mine! I own it!' This would happen over and over again till we Finlay got our skirts sorted. Child hood memories huh? We both have five skirts for our journey. And I really can't wait. Skirts as I said are better than I thought. They are really comfortable, fun, colorful, and not to mention the best part ever... They are flowy! Yeah, I am secretly four at heart. ;) But I love them. I might come back from Africa and wear them more than usual.
From this moment we leave in exactly two weeks!

All4Christ,
Coral Christine

2 comments:

drea said...

Yea!!! Two more weeks...here is to flowy skirts!!!

Taylor said...

Yay! So exciting! And you and your mother better be blogging as much as you can :) Skirts ARE fun! I always want more dresses and skirts. Which is funny cause I hated them when I was little.