Friday, March 19, 2010

Being confused..

You know when you are SO confused with God, you have no clue what so ever what he is doing. And in this complete chaos you can still find peace in him.

As of now, I have no idea what God is doing with my life.. And at first I had no faith in Him. Took the matters into my own hands. Didn't give God anything at all. Yes I prayed about it, yes I would say 'Oh yes God's got this' but not always did I believe it till now.

God has plans for each and everyone of us. No we may not see it. I know I don't. But he does. He may take your friends, he may take your church, he can take so many things. But God has something stored for all of us. God is a God that gives and takes away. I often take the blessing and forget about the responsibilities.

God's plans are bigger than mine, he knows ALL. How amazing is that? All we need to do is hold on to him.

Okay, so I saw the new 'Alice in Wonderland' yesterday. Amazing movie!
I don't know if this spoils the movie or not.. But I am going to say a line. That one Caterpillar thing tells Alice, when she is crying and all that jazz. 'The sword knows what it wants. All you have to do is hold on to it.' Funny thing, I use this movie to try and describe what I am saying.
But, God knows what he wants.. He doesn't need help! All we have to do is hold on to him. Trust in him, know He is our God. Who is fully capable of taking matters into his own hands.

All4Christ,
Coral Christine

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Awesome! that's so cool that you got that out of Alice! I didn't think about it that way! So true though we just have to hold onto HIM! I know how much of a struggle it is... Especially now that I know of one thing he has promised me. I try to take hold of the situation and get it done my way in my time. NEWSFLASH TAYLOR! That's not how God works! Sometimes I laugh at myself... lol XD

Love you, Toral!(:

drea said...

Coral, you sweet girl. I am sorry you are struggling here. I am too. However, we MUST follow Christ, not man. Even if we lose friends and church. I am sorry for all the loss and stress...But God is good all of the time. And He will make all things right, in His time, we don't have to worry about a thing.

Thank you for sharing all of your heart with me. I love you sweet girl. I wish I could make all things easier, in time. Know that Jesus loves you more than you know and He doesn't want you to hurt either. Keep your eyes on him. Love you so much.

Lexi said...

amen Coral! Thanks for sharing all that you have been learning. =)

hugs,
Lexi

Libby said...

Witty! :D LOVE YOU TORAL!