Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So awesome!!

I love my new sister!! Just having her here is soooo awesome!! Lastnight, I went to my Pathways class like I do every Monday, It was all about linguistics. Truely amazing! Afterwards I had my best friend LIBBY, come over. We had a random thought that we would try it out. We ended up staying up till 2:30 and learning over 200 words and phrases from Meski, mind you she doesn't really speak english and we know no Amharic. It was soooo much fun to see my sister excited about us learning her launguage! It was too cool! After our 3 hours of Amharic we decided to pray, this was a non-stop prayer. It lasted till 3:00 no its not those prayers that last 5 days, but it was cool to see a group of teens so in love with the Lord.

Well, I must go for we are re-writing all our Amharic.

Ciao-Bye

2 comments:

Taylor said...

can't wait to learn Amharic from my sis (;

Lexi said...

Thats so cool! My sister just came home from Ethiopia as well in Feb. She is 12 yrs old and is speaking english beautifully!

Your family is so awesome...we are so much alike its crazy! lol

Blessings and Jesus hugs,
Lexi